In our Montage Retreat there is an outdoor bath which is completely private and screened.
You will be able to gaze at the stars while taking your time to relax and let the stress melt away from your body. A warm bath can help release tense muscles and holidays are the perfect time to have a deep soak
Here are our tips on how to have a perfect bath whilst you are a guest of The Frames.
1. Time is important, you don't want to rush this experience.
2. Pre arrange some snacks and a glass of bubbles to enjoy
3. As the bath is filling, head in to the shower (optional)
4. Make sure that the bath is not too hot, get the temperature just right for yourself to enjoy a long soak
5. Collect some of the fluffy towels and your Frames bathrobe for when you exit the bath
6. Use one of the folded towels to rest your neck whilst you are bathing
7. Enter the bath and enjoy that first sensation of pure bliss
8. Continue to soak and totally relax
Just one of the ways we ensure that our guests have a totally luxurious stay at The Frames. Luxury Accommodation in the Riverland.